February 16, 2022
Progress & Innovation Edition Eagle News
Progressing with CH Insurance
The Team at CH... Always in your Corner!
A lot has changed for all of us over the last two years and CH Insurance is no exception! We stopped by to check in with Joe Convertino, Jr. President of CH to learn more about their perception of progress.
1. Joe, what is your personal deﬁnition of progress?
Yes, these have been challenging times yet we’ve learned so much and are extremely grateful for it. Today, progress to me means listening, forward thinking and continuous learning.
2. In working with many local businesses here in CNY, what is the best advice you give them to “Progress?”
Throughout these last two years, communication is #1! We’ve fielded calls we’ve never heard before and within the CH walls we’ve created the right culture for our employees to prosper, along with our clients and valued carrier partners. This certainly has been key to our success.
3. CH has been incredibly visible in our hometown for so many worthwhile initiatives. Going forward, what plans do you see on this front?
CH loves being in the community and ill continue to flourish with its continuous education on insurance, community involvement and trying to make insurance fun for both consumers and businesses. Education and Community is at the fore-front of our focus! I understand that no-body likes seeing their insurance costs but when you call us with a problem, we take away all your worries and provide you with prompt solutions, digital platforms and 5 Star service. Our likeability touches every-thing we do from day in and day out.
4. Last year, you launched your Fifty Under 50 Group Benefit Plan. What feedback have you heard from local businesses regarding this initiative?
The business community loves this group health insurance program we created. At the center of this program, CH is providing concierge service to area companies with 50 or less employees. These services include unlimited HR service, online portal and financial wellness for your organization. Joe Courcy, our VP of Benefits and his team have done an incredible job with this effort. Hearing feedback from owners of local businesses has filled me with great pride.
5. in 2021, the insurance industry dominated in terms of growth, what sets CH apart from the rest of this group?
Most agencies across the CNY landscape are merging or being acquired nationally. CH Insurance will remain independent and local. This is vital, as we can work with small, medium or large organizations.